Logo for Repairmantra.com


Repairmantra.com, a repairing service provider for the consumer with yellow and black color code, logo is too simple, there is no hard n soul concept or hidden meaning like other top logos. It is simple n general logo, designed by me, illustrate by me, n drawn by me too. Here a confident executive representing the company with a repairing tool. In the initial stage company will do basically mobile repairing service along with laptop n software servicing.
So basically i am not very much excited to post this article, because the logo is not upto the mark from my level,but you guys the right person to rate this logo. My rating is 3 out of 5.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
    Web Design Company

    ReplyDelete
  3. @designgenies0--Thanks for your valuable comment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My New Business Card Design

Recognition from a Freelance Job provider website - Gigzoe

How do I become a UX designer?